torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

Haastattelussa koreografimme Idris

Viikonloppuna treeneissämme vieraili jo aiemmilta vuosilta tuttu koreografi Idris Boyer. Tässä Idriksen haastattelu.

Hi Idris! Please introduce yourself.
Hi my name is Idris Boyer and I'm from the United States of America. I have been choreographing cheerleading routines for 12 years in the states and coaching for 9 years.
What brings you to Finland?
Choreography for Team Finland also known as HAC Elite.
 

What differs cheerleaders in Finland from cheerleaders you coach back home in the US?
The cheerleaders in Finland are less fussy :). My athletes back home will certainly get the job done, but they are sometimes a little slow moving until I remind them that they have to push to be a success. Finnish cheerleaders jump right into it with no questions asked.

What do cheerleaders around the world have in common?
We all love the art that cheerleading is. From the hard practices, to the excitement of learning a new skill, to the adrenaline rush when you take the competition floor, all cheerleaders do it for those things no matter what region of the world you are in.
 
Did you enjoy Finland's winter?

I always enjoy myself when I'm in Finland and this is my second time being here during the winter. I live in a very cold region of the United States and we just got hit with a monumental blizzard, so I think it was to prepare me for my trip over here to Finland :). The land with all the snow on it is absolute breathtaking. Very cold but beautiful.

I also want to add that my favorite things to eat in Finland are Kotipizza with ham and pepperoni, Fazer pear chocolate bars, and anything Lingonberry flavored :). All things I cannot get in the US :( . I'll have to stock up before I leave on Tuesday!! Kiitos



Hei Idris! Esitteletkö itsesi?
Hei, olen Idris Boyer ja tulen USA:sta. Olen koreografioinut cheerleadingohjelmia 12 vuoden ajan ja valmentanut 9 vuotta.

Mikä tuo sinut Suomeen?
Tulin tekemään koreografiaa naisten cheermaajoukkueelle eli HAC Elitelle.

Mikä erottaa suomalaiset cheerleaderit USA:laisista?
Suomalaiset hössöttävät vähemmän :) Urheilijani USA:ssakin saavat hommat tehtyä, mutta heitä pitää muistuttaa että menestyksen eteen täytyy tehdä töitä. Suomalaiset cheerleaderit ryhtyvät suoraan töihin, turhia kyselemättä.

Mitä yhteistä on cheerleadereillä ympäri maailmaa?
Rakastamme kaikki cheerleadingiä. Rankat treenit, innostuminen uuden taidon oppimisesta ja kisamaton adrenaliini ovat syitä miksi cheerleaderit maailman joka kolkassa tekevät tätä.

Mitä pidit Suomen talvesta?
Nautin aina Suomessa olosta ja tämä oli toinen kertani täällä talvella. Asun USA:ssa hyvin kylmällä alueella ja meillä oli juuri todella iso lumimyrsky. Se valmisti minua hyvin Suomen matkaani varten :) Lumiset maisemat ovat henkeäsalpaavan kauniita. Oli tosi kylmää, mutta kaunista.

Haluaisin vielä lisätä, että lempiruokani Suomessa ovat Kotipizzan kinkku-pepperonipizza, Fazerin päärynäsuklaa ja kaikki puolukan makuinen. Näitä ei saa USA:sta, joten täytyy ostaa varastoon ennen lähtöä! Kiitos!




SAM_4097
Idris opettaa tanssi Vierumäellä

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos palautteesta ja kommenteista!